[Ndca-l] Last chance for tickets for the NAUDL Annual Dinner

Eric Tucker erictucker
Sun Apr 19 20:02:46 EDT 2009

The NAUDL?s second Annual Dinner, the cornerstone of the Chase Urban Debate National Championship weekend, is only six days away.  Given the current economic climate, we have been amazed and heartened by the outpouring of support.

Over 40 law firms, organizations, foundations, and university debate alumni groups have demonstrated their investment in the future of urban debate.  The event, which will take place on the evening of April 25, is shaping up to be an extraordinary opportunity to celebrate how far urban debate has come.

It is not too late to purchase an individual ticket for the event so that you can join your colleagues, friends, and fellow former debaters at the Annual Dinner.  I urge you to visit us online at www.urbandebate.org/tickets or to contact Adriana Willsie at adrianawillsie at urbandebate.org or 312.427.0389 to secure your spot at the Dinner today.  Additionally, if your organization is interested in being listed as a sponsor in the promotional materials and signage, you still have a few days.

The Annual Dinner will bring together over 300 business executives, lawyers, and policy makers from across the country to reconnect with old friends, recall their debate experiences, and renew their commitment to debate. This year?s Keynote speaker will be former high school and college debater David Boies, one of the most accomplished legal minds of his generation.  We are also proud to announce that we will be honoring as Urban Debate Champion the Open Society Institute (OSI), whose initial investment played a major role in creating the Urban Debate Network.  Accepting recognition on behalf of OSI will be Gara LaMarche, President and CEO of the Atlantic Philanthropies.

I hope you will consider joining us at this pivotal event.  Please visit us online at [www.urbandebate.org/nationaldinner.shtml] for more information about the event, or go to [http://www.urbandebate.org/tickets] to purchase your individual tickets to the
event.

I hope to see you next weekend as we celebrate what has been a remarkable year for urban debate.

Sincerely,

Eric Tucker
Deputy Director

This message was sent by: The National Association for Urban Debate Leagues, 332 South Michigan Avenue, Suite #500, Chicago, Il 60604