[Ndca-l] 2009-10 Debate Tournaments

Sarah Marshala SEM
Mon Apr 20 14:47:08 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Since we just finished with our 2008-09 competition (last weekend), we have not had a chance to make the schedule for next season.  I will keep you updated though as we determine our schedule.  As usual, the qualifying round papers will be due close to the end of October and the finals will be sometime mid-April.  We also have some exciting news about another change to next year's competition that will be coming soon.

Thanks for your help with promoting all of these tournaments and good luck in your new role!

Sarah

Sarah Marshala
Coordinator
Bickel & Brewer Foundation
1717 Main Street
Suite 4800
Dallas, TX 75201
(214)653-4035
(214)653-1015 FAX
SEM at bickelbrewer.com

>>> "Paul Gaba" <gabap at palmbeach.k12.fl.us> 4/20/2009 8:06 AM >>>
Dear Coaches of the Florida Forensic League and National Debate Coaches
Association,

Hello! My name is Paul Gaba, and I am Vice President/Webmaster-Elect of
the Florida Forensic League. While I do not officially take office until
June 1, I am "jumping the gun" (so to speak) in terms of putting
together the comprehensive 2009-10 debate tournament schedule for our
website. I am asking that if you are in charge of administering
tournaments that Florida high school students may be interested in
attending - of if you know of any such tournaments - to please respond
back with the dates, locations, contact information, and websites (if
available) for those tournaments, so we may afford our students the most
possible options for personal growth and development in the debate
world.

I appreciate your assistance in this endeavor.

Sincerely,

Paul L. Gaba

* * * * *

Paul L. Gaba

Debate Coach, Wellington High School

Vice President of Individual Events, Palm Beach Catholic Forensic League

Vice President/Webmaster-elect, Florida Forensic League

NBCT 2008: English Language Arts/Adolescence and Young Adults

561-795-4911 / 561-753-9420 fax / 561-352-0635 cell

www.wellingtondebate.com <BLOCKED::http://www.wellingtondebate.com>

AOL-IM: Debate Is Life

* * * * *

Those who stay will be champions.

- Bo Schembechler

* * * * *

The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want
something.

- Randy Pausch

* * * * *

addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail
address released in response to a public records request, do not
send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office
by phone or in writing.

--- Scanned by eMail Protection Services
http://www.harding-group.com/eps.html ---

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as addressee. The review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication by or to anyone other than the intended addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.