[Ndca-l] Ethics and Evidence

David Marks dgm2109
Tue May 12 14:27:42 EDT 2009

Many, if not most, people on this list are aware that a discussion regarding
alleged evidence ethics violations in high school debate is occurring on
edebate right now. I would encourage those who have not read these posts
(from people who take either side, certainly not just mine) to take a look.
This is an important discussion to be had among coaches as well as their
students.

http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2009-May/thread.html

As a side note, I want to publicly thank everyone who was involved in the
wiki this year. I know Bill Batterman has done a lot, but I want to include
anyone else who was involved. That was an enormous undertaking, and the
effort put into TOC intelligence alone was absolutely astounding in its
breadth, timeliness, and utility.

Thanks,
David