[Ndca-l] NDCA Calendar Now Online!

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Tue May 19 00:20:06 EDT 2009

The NDCA 2009-2010 Calendar is now online! You can access it under
"Resources" on the NDCA web site (debatecoaches.org). Many thanks to
those who have submitted tournaments thus far.

As you can see, though, the calendar is far from complete. I encourage
you to send in your information so I can add it to the list!

Please e-mail me the information in the following format; please just
replace TOURNAMENT NAME with your tournament's name (in caps) and fill
out your tournament's details after the colon on each line.

TOURNAMENT NAME
Dates:
Location:
Events offered: