[Ndca-l] NDCA GOOGLE CALENDAR

Robert Holmes crshrsh
Sat May 23 23:01:51 EDT 2009

Hey,

I know just what the world needs is another debate calendar. I use Google
calendars and I made a NDCA
tournament calendar. If anyone else uses Google calendars and wants me to
share it then just email me at
crshrsh at gmail.com and I will share it.  If there are mistakes let me know
and I will try to fix it. I have the
settings set to see all details and if someone else wants to take over the
responsibility of the calendar I can
change the settings to "manage details and manage sharing". Again, this
calendar is for those people that
use Google calendars.

Holmes

--
Confidentiality Notice

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and any attached material immediately.  Thank you.