[Ndca-l] NDCA Membership Roster - Please take one minute!

Tara Tate ttate
Mon Nov 2 10:21:39 EST 2009

Hi everyone!

We have gone through a diligent process to get an updated membership roster.  We lost a little bit of information in our website/server transfer back in May.  We are also balancing records with the AFA.

Attached is our current membership roster - please take a moment to see if you are correctly listed.  Please let me know if your school affiliation is correct.

If you are not listed, please email me back.   Please let me know if (a) you renewed through the AFA the past couple of months or (b) if you are a lifetime member and you are not listed correctly (it would be helpful for you to let me know approximately when you became a lifetime member).

We will also be cleaning up our email address book to include those of you that have active memberships (either annual or lifetime memberships).

Thanks for taking one minute to allow us to get some of this "housekeeping" finished!

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South (IL)
Executive Board Member, National Debate Coaches Association
Co-director, The 2009 Glenbrooks
4000 West Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 486-4746