[Ndca-l] 2010 Southwest Championship at Arizona State

Adam Symonds asymonds
Mon Nov 2 15:13:09 EST 2009

Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce the 2010 Southwest Championship will be held
January 7th, 8th, and 9th, 2010. Our tournament hosts TOC bids at the
Quarterfinal level for Public Forum, Finals in Lincoln-Douglas and Policy
Debate, and top 6 in Student Congress. In addition, we are a bid school for
the new NIETOC. Full invitation and details are available at
http://humancommunication.clas.asu.edu/undergraduate/forensicsinvites.shtml.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Adam Symonds
Director of Forensics
Arizona State University