[Ndca-l] Results of the Ethics Statement voting

Michael Antonucci antonucci23
Tue Nov 3 14:52:51 EST 2009

I feel the 60% threshold should be directly repealed.

If America maintained this voting threshold, we would have lapsed into
anarchy long ago.

many members of the Ndca are not very participatory.  this is fine.
It just shouldn't be a block on ever doing anything.

Of course, I am not sure how you can repeal the rule absent 60%
approval?

Sent from my iPhone