[Ndca-l] Results of the Ethics Statement voting

Michael Antonucci antonucci23
Wed Nov 4 16:00:28 EST 2009

I agree.  We just don't know.

I think that proves that the current voting procedure is extremely
problematic.  The NDCA shouldn't have to have a Rock the Vote campaign every
time it wants a barometer of community opinion.

While I suspect it would have passed, we can't say for sure.  My problems
with the voting are genuinely procedural, although I wouldn't have thought
much about the procedure absent the frustrating substantive outcome.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Stefan Bauschard <stefan.bauschard at gmail.com

--
Michael Antonucci
Debate Coach