[Ndca-l] Desperately seeking rooms for UMich

Tara Tate ttate
Thu Nov 5 11:51:56 EST 2009

I am looking for hotel space for two judges at the University of Michigan.  I booked too many king rooms and not enough double-doubles.  I am looking for a bed for a male coach and a bed for a female coach, preferably at the tournament hotel or one in that cul-de-sac.

I am also looking for anyone who wants to switch their double-double with a king.  I have enough rooms reserved, I just need more beds.  :)

Certainly willing to split costs with rooms if we share.

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South (IL)
Executive Board Member, National Debate Coaches Association
Co-director, The 2009 Glenbrooks
4000 West Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 486-4746