[Ndca-l] Wiki?

Tara Tate ttate
Thu Nov 12 09:52:27 EST 2009

I have one judge that has told me that he has had trouble upholding his judging philosophy to the national wiki for judge philosophies.  Does someone know if this is a problem with the system or is this individual just not doing it accurately?  Just curious if anyone has tried to upload or make changes recently.

Who is even the person in charge of the wiki (it is not through the NDCA)?

Tara

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South (IL)
Executive Board Member, National Debate Coaches Association
Co-director, The 2009 Glenbrooks
4000 West Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 486-4746