[Ndca-l] Please Add Your Aff to the Wiki

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Tue Sep 22 09:38:44 EDT 2009

I posted the list of teams debating at GDS at

http://www.planetdebate.com/blogs/view/438

I put  a hyperlink to the case list info at the NDCA wiki where it was
available.

The following teams/schools have not subbmitted wiki info -- please do (if
you have already debated)!

*Baccalaureate School *
*Beacon*
*Bishop Loughlin*
*Canton Central*
*Fullerton*
*Glenelg*
*Howard*
*Kempsville
Marist*
*Menlo-Atherton*
*Monticello (I don't think they've debated yet)
Newark (I don't think they've debated yet)
Northview*
*Oakland Mills
Perry
Potomac*
*River Hill*
*St. Ignatius
South Eugene
Stuyvesant (I don't think they've debated yet)
University (I don't think they've debated yet)*

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283