[Ndca-l] Register for Lakeland!

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Sun Sep 27 22:42:04 EDT 2009

If you haven't registered for the Lakeland tournament yet, please consider
doing so.

We already have 453 contents entered, with 132 teams in varsity policy.  I'm
going to have to cap entries around 170 in varsity policy (we have about 80
rooms and there will be some attrition).  Last year we had 64 novice
entries. Those will need to be capped at around 100.

Information for the policy RR in NY city will be available by St. Mark's.

We have all kinds of fun things in store --

a) paperless debate training for coaches

b) online ballot entry

c) email pairing distribution

d) Twitter notifications of tournament announcements

e) some cool new awards

f) A gigantic trophy -- Our aim is to award the biggest trophy ever seen at
a debate tournament to the varsity PF champions.

g) It's free -- totally free!

http://www.joyoftournaments.com/ny/lakeland/info.asp

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283