[Ndca-l] Join the NDCA!

Tara Tate ttate
Tue Sep 29 16:04:43 EDT 2009

Shameful plug for our membership drive for the NDCA...

If you are an annual member, please remember to renew!  Renewals are coming in but slowly.

If you are not a member of the NDCA, I urge you to consider joining for a variety of reasons.  It is only $25.00 for an annual membership...new members in 2009-2010 get the annual membership for only $20.00.  Most schools want their teachers to belong to professional organizations.  Your annual fees allows us to maintain our website which is where we host our Open Evidence project, hundreds of lesson plans, tournament calendar and so much more.  There is a lot that the NDCA does for coaches behind the scenes...letters to administrators/school boards when a program is on the financial chopping block, letters of recognition to NDCA members who go above and beyond for the community, etc.

Please visit us at http://www.debatecoaches.org and join us!

Tara

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South (IL)
Executive Board Member, National Debate Coaches Association
Co-director, The 2009 Glenbrooks
4000 West Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 486-4746