[Ndca-l] Educator of the Year Ballot - take 3

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Tue Apr 6 13:05:13 EDT 2010

Apologies for third email in a row, but Billy Tate sent back the
following message

"Thanks, Nicole, for the congratulations on being nominated for the
NDCA Educator's Award. I had rather withdraw in favor of someone who
has been more active in the organization
BT"

As a result, I've attached a revised ballot.  If you have already
submitted a vote for Billy, please resend me a vote.

Thanks to everyone!
Nicole