[Ndca-l] Need rooms at NDCA?

Tara Tate ttate
Tue Apr 13 15:24:12 EDT 2010

I am getting ready to release two rooms at the Key Bridge Marriott (across the street from tournament hotel).  The rooms are each double-double and the reservation is for three nights (checking in Friday...out on Monday).  Rate for one of the rooms is $109 a night...the other is $159 a night (the second room was reserved much later).  Although a bit more expensive than the tournament hotel, it is WAY cheaper than rates right now for next weekend in the area.

Let me know ASAP.  I am releasing the rooms on Wednesday morning.

Tara

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South (IL)
Executive Board, National Debate Coaches Association
Co-director, The 2009 Glenbrooks
4000 West Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 486-4746