[Ndca-l] Lakeland District Debate Tournament 2010

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Wed Apr 28 23:04:06 EDT 2010

Hi everyone:

Next year we will hold the Lakeland District Debate tournament on April 2-4.

The tournament won't be free again, but it will be cheap

$25/person
$10/person from Title I schools

There are no additional school fees or anything of that nature.

This includes three full, all-you-can eat meals,  an ice cream social for
all participants, and unlimited drinks/snacks for all coaches and judges.

We will host all the divisions that we did this year (policy, LD, PD) and
are adding Congressional Debate.

Last year we also housed 226 students, and we plan on doing so again.

Even when we moved to April, we were still large enough to be in two
buildings, and before the snow flew in February we were busting at the
seems with 130 varsity policy teams, 90 novice policy teams, more than 100
LDrs, and more than 60 PF teams.

So, come join us for some great, inexpensive competition.

If you are considering attending and have any questions, I'll be at the TOC
and NFLs.

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283