[Ndca-l] Any other additional rooms that you want to unload fromthe TOC hotel?

Tara Tate ttate
Tue Apr 27 14:50:49 EDT 2010

I don't have rooms at the tournament hotel but I am getting ready to release one double-double at the Springhill Suites...it is about 1.5 miles from campus...near a Holiday Inn Express, Starbucks, Sonic, etc.   Not sure if this can help anyone or not, but....

Rate is $109.00 a night.

TT

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South (IL)
Executive Board, National Debate Coaches Association
Co-director, The 2009 Glenbrooks
4000 West Lake Avenue
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 486-4746
>>> Jon Cruz <joncruz1138 at gmail.com> 04/27/10 12:42 PM >>>
I just wanted to check to see if anyone else had extra rooms (or an extra
room) to spare. If so, please let me know and we'll take it off your hands!

Jon

--
Jon Cruz
Director of Forensics (Speech & Debate)