[Ndca-l] Grapevine Classic registration is now open.

Jane Boyd Jane.Boyd
Mon Aug 9 12:43:36 EDT 2010

Registration for the Grapevine Classic is now open.

Please accept this as your personal invitation to attend the 22nd Annual Grapevine Classic TFA and TOC qualifier to be held September 17-18, 2010 at Grapevine High School. We are excited about the schedule of events, level of competition, quality judging
and seeing good friends. We hope you can attend.

We encourage you to stay at the host hotel -- the Wyndham DFW, Irving.  Rate is $69 plus tax (1-4) in a room.  This is a completely rennovated hotel and only about 15 minutes from the school.  More info in the information page.  Tell them you are with
the Grapevine Classic Speech and Debate Tournament.

Jane G. Boyd, MEd
Local Arrangements Chair
Texas NFL Nationals, 2011

Director of Forensics
Grapevine High School

214-641-9549

Our GHS Mission:
The mission of Grapevine High School, an icon of rich tradition and innovative educational practices, is to intentionally develop knowledgeable, creative, ethical, and civic-minded leaders through high standards and personalized, relevant, and engaging
learning experiences in concert with the community.

"The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards." -- Anatole France

Claiming that a statement is opinion doesn?t relieve the speaker of the obligation to base that opinion on facts-- Linda Campbell ? Startelegram, November 7, 2008