[Ndca-l] Golden Desert Speech and Debate Tournament

Jacob.Thompson at unlv.edu Jacob.Thompson
Fri Aug 27 18:08:13 EDT 2010

Ted Belch and The UNLV Debate Team are happy to announce that this
season's Ted Belch Golden Desert Speech and Debate Tournament will be held
FEBRUARY 4-6, 2011 on the campus of the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
Once again our tournament will be a quarters TOC bid. The tournament is
posted on Joyoftournaments, and more information will be forthcoming.

We hope to see you all in Las Vegas this coming February!

Sincerely,

Ted Belch and Jake Thompson