[Ndca-l] 2011-2012 Policy Topic Discussion

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb
Mon Aug 30 11:19:11 EDT 2010

Hello Colleagues,

Now that the topics are out, there is much to discuss!  It would be
great if we could get a discussion going on the topic options and
advantages and disadvantages of each. The college community frequently
does this to be able to flesh out the ideas of the topics and be able
to understand some of the terms involved before we vote.

If you have thoughts or recommendations, please express your voice!

The blog post where you can comment is available here:
http://debatecoaches.org/2010/08/20112012-policy-topic-discussion

Have a great week!

Maggie Berthiaume
Chattahoochee Debate