[Ndca-l] Fwd: 2010 Lakeland Canceled & Rescheduled

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Thu Feb 25 11:46:12 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <SBauschard at planetdebate.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Subject: RE: 2010 Lakeland Cancelled & Rescheduled
To: no-reply at joyoftournaments.com

Sorry, but running a tournament under these conditions is becoming
practically impossible.

We have re-scheduled the event for April 9th & 10th.  It will be combined
with the MHL championships and hosted at Lakeland High School and Middle
School.  Details will follow late next week.   We hope to have the same
level of competition and come up with a great name for the event.

All of the terms will still apply -- it will be entirely free, including
food, and we will once again house the 231 students we were planning on
housing, maybe even more.

Thanks for all of your support. We obviously wanted to do this, but we just
can't.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283