[Ndca-l] Host the 2011 NDCA Championship!

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Thu Feb 25 23:41:44 EST 2010

Hello,

As preparations are being finalized for the upcoming Championship at
Georgetown University, the NDCA is beginning its search for our 2011
host. The NDCA would love to continue to rotate the National
Championship tournament to new locations in order to support different
regions debates.  I've attached the Bid Information form that spells
out the criteria by which the NDCA decides locations. The second
attachment is the actual form if you decide to put in a bid.

I hope to see you in Washington, D.C. this April!
Nicole Serrano