[Ndca-l] Register for Lakeland -- It's free

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Thu Jan 21 10:47:27 EST 2010

If you haven't registered for Lakeland (February 26-8), please consider
doing so.

www.joyoftournaments.com/ny/

The tournament is absolutely free and we are also providing three full
meals, a very well stocked judges lounge, and more than 2,000 cans of soda
and water at no cost.

Our Supreintendent is very excited about the tournament. He has encouraged
all administrators in the district to stop by over the tournament weekend
and is even encouraging teachers and other district employees to house out
of state students so that we can remove many waitlisted housing students.

Also, Dr. Rich Edwards will be running our varsity policy tab using a 9
category judge preference system.

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283