[Ndca-l] Pine Crest Preparatory School - Debate Position Opening

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb
Fri Jan 22 08:41:57 EST 2010

Posted on behalf of Dan Lewis:

Pine Crest Preparatory School seeks an experienced policy debate coach for
its Fort Lauderdale, Florida high school campus.  The position is
full-time, salaried with benefits and involves teaching up to four debate
classes on a daily basis.  The successful applicant would also accompany the
policy debate squad to tournaments throughout the course of the year.
 Tournaments attended this year include Wake Forest, St. Marks, Florida Blue
Key, Glenbrooks, Alta, Blake, MBA, and University School Sunvitational.  We
are scheduled to attend Barkley Forum, Harvard, Woodward, and our state
championships as well as NFLs and CFLs.  The coach would have significant
input on choosing our travel schedule for the future.  We have had debaters
reach the quarterfinal rounds of the TOC in policy and meet that level of
success at other tournaments around the nation.  We have a middle school
program as well.    Recent college graduates with superior college CX debate
experience may apply.  The right person can make the program his or her own.

Send resume, cover letter  and references to daniel.lewis at pinecrest.edu.

Dan Lewis
Director of Debate and Forensics
Pine Crest Preparatory Schools