[Ndca-l] Southwest Debate Institute

Kevin Coltin kcoltin
Wed Mar 10 11:49:24 EST 2010

       We would like to let you know about the Southwest Debate Institute, a
new debate camp to be held this summer.  The SWDI will be held on the campus
of Barrett, the Honors College at Arizona State University. We will bring
together a group of successful coaches and former competitors to provide
debate instruction that?s as good as can be had at any camp.
       Our small size means that students will receive individual attention
from every faculty member in their event.  This, and the fact that we are
not-for-profit, makes for an invaluable camp experience at a price that
can?t be beaten.

We will be offering LD, Policy, Public Forum and Congress.   Dates and
prices are as follows:

2-week programs: *$975*
LD: July 19-31st, 2010
Policy Debate: July 19-31st, 2010

1-week programs: *$650*
Public Forum: July 19-25th, 2010
Student Congress: July 25-31st, 2010

Please let your students know about this exciting new opportunity.  We are
currently accepting applications, which can be found at
southwestdebateinstitute.org.  Visit us at our website or feel free to email
us at info at southwestdebateinstitute.org.  Finally, please forward this email
to any schools you know of who may be interested in this camp.  Thank you!