[Ndca-l] Educator of the Year

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Thu Mar 25 12:17:22 EDT 2010

Hello debate community,

The NDCA seeks your nominations for the Educator of the Year award.

The Educator of the Year award is intended for an individual who has
made a substantial impact on the high school debate community through
their service, commitment, and teaching.  Not merely a teacher or
coach to their own students, this individual should truly define what
it means to be an educator to the community at large. The NDCA's goal
is to strengthen the ability of coaches, across all regions and styles
of debate, with a meaningful learning experience for their debaters.
Please remember that nominees must be an NDCA member to be considered
for the award.

Nominations will be placed on a ballot and sent out to our membership
body for an electronic vote. The award will  be presented at the NDCA
Championships at Georgetown University.

In order to nominate an individual, please go to
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDc5M2lpd0M5ajFHRm00bC03WTRwWUE6MA
     Nominations must be submited by Monday, April 5th at midnight
CST.

Thanks and please feel free to email me (Nicole at
nicole.serrano at gmail.com) if you have any questions or concerns.