[Ndca-l] Southwest Debate Institute application deadline extended

Kevin Coltin kcoltin
Tue Mar 30 12:39:22 EDT 2010

To give interested students more time to apply, we have extended the
application deadline for the Southwest Debate Institute to *April 30*.

    SWDI will be held on the campus of Barrett, the Honors College at
Arizona State University. We will bring together some of the most successful
coaches and former competitors in the state of Arizona to provide debate
instruction that?s as good as can be had at any camp.
     Our small size means that students will receive individual attention
from every faculty member in their event.  This, and the fact that we are
not-for-profit, makes for an invaluable camp experience at a price that
can?t be beaten.

We will be offering LD, Policy, Public Forum and Congress.   Dates and
prices are as follows:

2-week programs: *$975*
LD: July 19-31st, 2010
Policy Debate: July 19-31st, 2010

1-week programs: *$650*
Public Forum: July 19-25th, 2010
Student Congress: July 25-31st, 2010

Please let your students know about this opportunity.  Check out the website
at www.southwestdebateinstitute.org or feel free to email us at
info at southwestdebateinstitute.org.  Finally, please forward this email
to any schools you know of who may be interested in this camp.  Thank you!