[Ndca-l] Reminder: Host the 2011 NDCA Championship!

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Tue Mar 30 10:35:40 EDT 2010

Hello,

Just a reminder that if you're putting finishing details on your 2011
Championship bid, it is due April 1st. Please let me know if I can
help in anyway.

The NDCA would love to continue to rotate the National
Championship tournament to new locations in order to support different
regions debates. ?I've attached the Bid Information form that spells
out the criteria by which the NDCA decides locations. The second
attachment is the actual form if you decide to put in a bid.

I hope to see you in Washington, D.C. this April
Nicole Serrano