[Ndca-l] Greenhill Fall Classic 2010 - 2011

Timmons, Aaron timmonsa
Tue Mar 30 16:53:57 EDT 2010

Colleagues,
Based on some conversations I have had with people the last couple of weeks, I wanted to clarify, and announce, our tournament dates for the Greenhill Fall Classic for the next two years. The dates are as follows
The Greenhill Fall Classic will be held September 10th - 13th, 2010.
In 2011, the Fall Classic will be back on the third weekend of September, 16th- 19th, 2011.
For the next two years, based on the overwhelming revues from last year's attendees, the Intercontinental Hotel Dallas will once again serve as our host hotel.
The Greenhill School policy and Lincoln Douglas Round Robins will once again precede the invitational.
We will continue our request for individuals opting to attend to participate in the process of disclosing arguments and citations on the NDCA wiki. The process of submitting the information will be reviewed and put in the tournament invitation.
Please contact me at timmonsa at greenhill.org<mailto:timmonsa at greenhill.org> if you have any questions.
Best,
Aaron Timmons