[Ndca-l] NDCA Board Election Results!

McFarland, Tracy TMcFarland
Thu Oct 7 23:16:26 EDT 2010

Elections results are in!  Thanks to all who ran in this election for the NDCA Board.  It was a very very close election--a testament to the quality field of candidates that ran this year!

The NDCA is happy to announce its Board for the 2010-2011 year.

Board members include:

Bill Batterman*
Maggie Berthiaume
Jon Cruz
Glenda Ferguson
Carol Green*
Jenny Heidt
Sara Sanchez*
Nicole Serrano
Tara Tate*

*Fall 2010 election winners

On a personal note, as I transition off the Board as my term ends,  I would like to thank everyone for their support of the NDCA.  Please consider contributing to the mission of the organization by participating in various NDCA projects, writing an article, participating in town hall meetings, or simply renewing your membership.  The organization can continue to grow as an organization and to encourage debate in all of its forms only if its members give of their time and talents--and cash!

Look for emails in the coming weeks or check out our website at http://debatecoaches.org/ for projects and opportunities!

Best,
Tracy