[Ndca-l] Are you needing rooms at UMich?

Tate, Tara ttate
Thu Oct 28 15:02:45 EDT 2010

I was hoping to get all of my kiddos in at the Hampton in Ann Arbor.  Folks have been nice enough to give me rooms as they were releasing them.  However, we have not been able to accrue enough rooms to stay there as a squad.

I have four rooms at the Hampton Inn in Ann Arbor (yes, the tournament hotel) that I will be releasing soon.  Please email me if you want one of these hot commodities.

AK, I am cc:ing you in case folks have been emailing you about this.

TT