[Ndca-l] 2011 Heart of Texas registration now open

Timothy Mahoney pacedebate
Wed Aug 3 14:00:01 EDT 2011

Our tournament is now open for registration. Here are the highlights:

The tournament dates are Oct. 13-16, 2011 with registration on
Thursday night and competition in all events starting Friday morning.

We will resume offering Public Forum debate after a 2 year hiatus. Our
PF tabroom will be led by Dr. Minh A. Luong.

Tim Case will lead our LD tabroom. Dan Lingle will return as the head
of our CX tabroom.

In policy debate for speaker points we will return to a 30 point
system allowing tenth points.

Fees are due September 15, 2011.

All of this is explained on our jot website but if you have any
questions feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Tim Mahoney
Director of Debate, St. Mark's School of Texas
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
214-346-8141 office
214-734-3673 cell