[Ndca-l] Coach Workshop Materials

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Thu Aug 4 10:59:02 EDT 2011

Hello,

The NDCA is putting together a packet of materials for our new Coaches
Workshop grant. We'll offer a limited a number of financial grants to help
offset the cost of putting on a coaches workshop. We'll provide a CD of
materials, some curriculum to use, and professional development
certificates. We'll also provide a financial thank you to the workshop host.

In order to finish our preparation for this, we'd like to ask our members to
send share some materials that could be handed out to the coaches across the
nation.  If you have any of the following, please send them my way. We will
credit you with providing the sample.

1 - A schedule for a new debate coach - squad maintenance, fundraising,
running a tournament
- Team Handbook
- Checklist for making tournament arrangements
- Tournament Calendar template
- Budget spreadsheets
- Recruiting materials
- Permission slips and other form templates/examples
- Travel info templates
etc.

2 -  A schedule for a slate of seminars for coaching LD
- any explanation or starter textbook like resources
- Camp information/FAQ
- curriculum/lesson plans

3 - A schedule for a slate of seminars for coaching Policy
- any explanation or starter textbook like resources
- Camp information/FAQ
- curriculum/lesson plans

4 - A schedule for a slate of seminars for coaching PF
- any explanation or starter textbook like resources
- Camp information/FAQ
- curriculum/lesson plans

5 - A schedule for a slate of seminars for coaching StuCo
- any explanation or starter textbook like resources
- Camp information/FAQ
- curriculum/lesson plans

Thanks!
the NDCA Board