[Ndca-l] Greenhill Fall Classic -Registration Open

Timmons, Aaron timmonsa
Fri Aug 5 01:07:46 EDT 2011

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for this year?s installment of the Greenhill Fall Classic at  http://www.joyoftournaments.com/tx/greenhill/info.asp. This year is the 25th anniversary of the Fall Classic and we plan to do things even bigger and better than in the past.

This year?s tournament will be held on September 17 - 19, 2011. The Greenhill Fall Classic has again been selected to serve a duel role as a maximum point earner for the National Debate Coaches Association Championships as well an octo-finals qualifier for the Tournament of Champions. The Greenhill Fall Classic is for coaches most experienced Policy and Lincoln - Douglas debaters.

We are pride ourselves on having excellent judging, hospitality and facilities for coaches and students. All students and coaching attending will be served complimentary breakfast and lunch as part of the entry fee. We will continue our practice of doing all we can to make this event as nice as possible for coaches and judges as well. We work hard in our quest to make Greenhill not just another tournament, but an educational experience that people look forward to year after year.

Last year our capacity was filled LONG before the entry deadline. We highly recommend that coaches enter ASAP.

We look forward to hosting you in September.

Aaron Timmons
Director of Debate
Greenhill School