[Ndca-l] Registration Open for the 2011 Cougar Classic at Chattahoochee High School

Garrett Abelkop abelkopg
Mon Aug 15 19:05:44 EDT 2011

Colleagues -

I hope this email finds you well.  I wanted to inform you that registration
is now open for the 2011 Cougar Classic at Chattahoochee High School on our
JOT website (http://joyoftournaments.com/ga/chattahoochee/info.asp).

The tournament will be hosted at Chattahoochee on Friday September 30th and
Saturday October 1st, 2011.  We strive to offer quality competition in a
wide-range of debate and speaking events.

If you have any questions or suggestions - feel free to contact me at
abelkopg [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks - and I look forward to seeing you in late September,

Garrett Abelkop
Director, Hooch Debate