[Ndca-l] If you teach Communications...

Tate, Tara ttate
Wed Aug 31 16:17:19 EDT 2011

I found a set of YouTube videos today by a teacher for her class on various concepts that we teach in our Introduction to Communications.

These videos are pretty well done and a good length (not too short, not too long).  The initial video that I stumbled on was about the Communication Model:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kristadawnprice#p/u/39/QDoZZQlCjA4  (the kids' voice-over at the beginning does go away).

If you click on the poster of this video, it will take you to her storehouse of videos for her speech class and theatre class.  The speech videos include videos on nonverbal, logos/pathos/ethos, researching, organizing, comm apprehension, types of communication, Monroe's Motivated Sequence, etc.

Some pretty good stuff here so I thought I would pass it along.

TT

Best,

Tara L. Tate

Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)

Chair of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association

Co-director, The 2011 Glenbrooks