[Ndca-l] NDCA Open Evidence

Tate, Tara ttate
Mon Jul 4 12:48:17 EDT 2011

Happy July 4th weekend, colleagues!

The NDCA Board is proud to announce that our Open Evidence project is live and available for use.  You can visit the Open Evidence project at http://www.debatecoaches.org and click on the blue "tub" on the right.

Started in 2007 as the brain child of Aaron Timmons, the NDCA launched the Open Evidence project in order to provide free access to camp files.  Every year, the project continues to grow and the number of files available for your students continues to increase.  We would like to thank all of the institutes that have granted us permission to post their files.

Since summer institutes have really just gotten momentum, the website will likely be adding new files every day.  If you are part of an institute (whether it is policy, LD, Public Forum, or Student Congress) and you would like to include your files in our project, please feel free to email Maggie Berthiaume at maggiekb at gmail.com .

Thanks to Maggie Berthiaume for heading up this project and to the Board members who spend the time uploading these files!  We hope that this project continues to provide you and your students with a great service.  Please pass this email along to any program that you think would benefit from these available resources.

Best,

Tara L. Tate

Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)

Chair of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association

Co-director, The 2011 Glenbrooks