[Ndca-l] NDCA Hotel Block Almost Full

Brian Manuel clariondebate
Tue Mar 1 10:32:22 EST 2011

Hello,

I just wanted to provide everyone an update as to the hotel situation.

We have 20 rooms left in our block (as of 9AM EST) and I have gotten our
allotment of Monday night room increased as well by another 20.

If the website is saying there are NO rooms available, you may have to call
in directly to get access to them.

If you have any issues with the Radisson please email me directly and I will
work on it for you.

As far as an overflow hotel goes, I have a meeting with the Hilton
Conference Center which is directly across the street from the Radisson.  I
hope to arrange a rate identical to that at the Radisson with all the same
amenities (airport and tournament transportation, free breakfast, etc).
However,  this won't be finalized till tomorrow at the latest.

If you have no luck at the Radisson, if you could email me directly as well
with how many rooms you will need then I can make sure we have a block big
enough to accomodate everyone that wants at the Hilton.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in April.

Brian Manuel

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Nicole Serrano <nicole.serrano at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The NDCA Hotel room block is almost gone! Please try to make some room
> reservations asap at
>
> *Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton*
> http://www.radisson.com/ndcanc
> Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton
> 700 Lackawanna Avenue, Scranton PA 18503, US
> Reservations: 1-800-395-7046 US/Canada Toll-free
> Telephone: (570) 342-8300 Fax: (570) 342-0380
> Email: radisson.scranton at gmail.com
>
> Please remember, that this tournament hotel will allow you to maximize all
> of the incredible hospitality that our tournament hosts Brian
> Manuel & Taylor Roth, the University of Scranton, and Scranton High School
> have put together for the tournament.
>
> Please let me know if you are unable to make a reservation this week. We
> are deciding whether to enter into a contract for an overflow
> hotel.
>

> We hope to see you at this year?s NDCA which will have:
> *FREE Shuttle service - although the campus is a very short walk from
> the tournament hotel
> *FREE Breakfast and Lunch
> *the LOWEST entry fees of any national tournament.
> *High quality competition in PFD, LD, and POLICY
>

> To register, please go to.
> http://joyoftournaments.com/nats/ndca/info.asp?p=1

Brian Manuel
Tournament Director - James M. Langan Speech and Debate Invitational
Debate Coach - Lakeland District Debate
Debate Coach - Harvard Debate Inc.
Research/Advertising - Planet Debate