[Ndca-l] Looking for a room or room share - Woodward

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Thu Mar 24 10:58:57 EDT 2011

Similarly, if anyone is releasing a room and would like to send it my way,
that would be great. Tara gets first dibs, of course.

We would also be interested in splitting a room with two girls. (Our two
boys are already covered in a room share.) So, if you have space for two
girls in one of your rooms and would like to split the cost with Bronx
Science, please shoot me a line.

Side note: I'm sorry I have to miss my first Woodward ever since we started
going -- there is a conflict with our State Tournament, and I am the
president of the state organization, so we're sending a much smaller group
than usual down to Atlanta...but I'll be back in person next year!

Jon

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Tate, Tara <ttate at glenbrook225.org> wrote:

>   I added a team to my gaggle of kiddos recently and we now are busting at
> the seams in our hotel rooms.  I am either looking for (a) a hotel room in
> the block that you will be releasing or (b) a room share for either a couple
> of my sophomore males.
>

> Any takers?
>

> Best,
>
> Tara L. Tate
>
> Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)
> Chair of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association
>
> Co-director, The 2011 Glenbrooks

Jon Cruz
Director of Forensics (Speech & Debate)
The Bronx High School of Science