[Ndca-l] 2011-2012 Tournament Calendar

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Wed May 4 09:07:38 EDT 2011

Greetings, colleagues!

First, congratulations to our member schools for their successes at the TOC
this past weekend in all debate events. I enjoyed the opportunity to catch
up with many of you in Kentucky.

I am working now to compile a tournament calendar for the 2011-2012 season
for the National Debate Coaches Association web site.

If you'd like to have your tournament listed -- and we'd like to list as
many as possible -- please submit the following information in the following
order. (You should include the "TOURNAMENT NAME:," etc. fields in your
response.)

Please email me at joncruz1138 at gmail.com.

Thank you! I will do my next update tomorrow evening -- I already have a
large number of tournaments to add -- so feel free to send bury my inbox
tonight! I'd love to put up a ton of these tomorrow since I know many of us
(myself included) are submitting calendars to our schools now.

For events, please use abbreviations (VCX, VLD, VPF, NLD, JVCX) where
possible, including for individual speech events and Congressional Debate
(CD). It will just help me out as I standardize all the posts. Thanks!

TOURNAMENT NAME:
HOST SCHOOL:
DATES:
EVENTS: