[Ndca-l] Job Opening: Iowa City High School

Melanie Johnson melaniesue.johnson
Wed May 4 21:38:02 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I wanted to share with all of you that City High School in Iowa City
has announced an opening for a Debate Coach.  (This is not an opening
at Iowa City WEST but Iowa City - City High.)

The retirement of an English teacher at City High has created this
opening.  Currently, there is not a teacher-coach on staff at City.
Current members of the City High debate convinced their principal to
search for a debate coach to be his replacement.  The application and