[Ndca-l] Job: Upper School Social Studies Teacher at Heritage Hall School

Bryan Gaston bgaston76
Thu May 5 11:57:23 EDT 2011

Heritage Hall School in Oklahoma City OK has various positions open for the
next academic year.  While none of the openings are a true "Assistant Debate
Director/Coach" position, the school welcomes individuals with a background
in debate that primarily want to teach, but still would like to work with
the debate team as an assistant.  The debate coaching roll is secondary to
the teaching responsibilities.  We also have a middle school social studies
position open.  If you are interested or know anyone interested I have
included a link to the webpage with details and feel free to email me with
any questions about the position, school, or greater Oklahoma City area.

http://www.heritagehall.com/page.cfm?p=429

--
Bryan Gaston
Director of Debate

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth can be a revolutionary
act."
--George Orwell