[Ndca-l] SPACE MILITARY DEBATE WEBSITE

Tate, Tara ttate
Tue May 10 16:02:00 EDT 2011

This looks great!  If Robert (or anyone else) figures cool things to do with this, let us know.

FYI - Friday at GBS is Create-Your-Own-Alien Day in the novice Debate I classes.  Probably not the most intellectual endeavor I have ever undertaken in this class but I thought the kids deserved a break.  Let me know if you want the list of supplies I am bringing in and the scenarios they have to choose from.  They must design their alien to fit a particular hypothetical planet.

TT

Best,

Tara L. Tate

Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)

Chair of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association

Co-director, The 2011 Glenbrooks

________________________________
From: ndca-l-bounces at lists.debatecoaches.org [ndca-l-bounces at lists.debatecoaches.org] on behalf of Robert Holmes [crshrsh at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:42 PM
To: ndca-l at lists.debatecoaches.org
Subject: [Ndca-l] SPACE MILITARY DEBATE WEBSITE

I just came across this website
http://www.spacedebate.org/positions/

Don't how how I am going to use this yet but it breaks the space militarization down into types of arguments with evidence.

--
Confidentiality Notice

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attached material immediately.  Thank you.