[Ndca-l] Space Exploration resources

Tate, Tara ttate
Wed May 11 13:21:57 EDT 2011

The librarians at GBS put together pages called "Lib Guides" when students are working on particular projects in class.  I literally gave the resolution to our head librarian yesterday and this is what she has put together, so I thought I would share.  I have had very little time to look through this, but this looks like some great stuff to get your novices started on next year's topic in September (or introductory information now).

I am not sure how many of the links will work remotely if you are not logged in to a GBS-networked computer.

After I have some time to fish through this, I am going to work with the librarians to add some more stuff.

Here is the link:

http://gbslibguides.glenbrook225.org/content.php?pid=211620

Tara

Best,

Tara L. Tate

Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS (IL)

Chair of the Board, National Debate Coaches Association

Co-director, The 2011 Glenbrooks