[Ndca-l] 2011 Niles Township Invitational

Eric Oddo eriodd
Thu May 12 11:03:10 EDT 2011

Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce that the 2011 Niles Township Invitational debate
tournament will be held on Friday, September 23 - Sunday, September 25,
2011. The tournament is hosted at Niles West High School in Skokie,
Illinois. There will be Open and Novice CX divisions. We changed the date
with the goal of eventually having the tournament get a TOC bid at the
semifinals or finals level. This year was the first year the tournament ran
(since we are new programs) and the tournament went very well.

If the person in charge of the NDCA calendar could put us down for this
date, I would appreciate it. Thank you and please do not hesitate to ask any
questions or express concerns you might have.

Best,

Eric

--
Eric M. Oddo
District 219 Speech & Debate Coordinator