[Ndca-l] Tournament Calendar Update!

Jon Cruz joncruz1138
Thu May 12 23:37:26 EDT 2011

Greetings, colleagues!

I have added all of the tournaments thus far submitted to me for inclusion
in the 2011-2012 season calendar on the National Debate Coaches Association
web site.

If you'd like to have your tournament listed -- again, we'd like to list as
many as possible -- please submit the following information in the following
order. (You should include the "TOURNAMENT NAME:," etc. fields in your
response.)

Please email me at joncruz1138 at gmail.com.

For events, please use abbreviations (VCX, VLD, VPF, NLD, JVCX) where
possible, including for individual speech events and Congressional Debate
(CD). It will just help me out as I standardize all the posts. Thanks!

TOURNAMENT NAME:
HOST SCHOOL:
DATES:
EVENTS: