[Ndca-l] 2011 Georgetown Invitational

Jonathan Paul jpaul717
Fri May 20 12:07:53 EDT 2011

We are excited to host the Georgetown Invitational October 1-3, 2011 on the
Georgetown University campus. The tournament is a quarterfinal TOC qualifier
in policy debate (we are hosting instead of GDS), but we also plan to offer
Public Forum, LD, and Congressional Debate for schools that are interested.

The tournament hotel is the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, VA. The
Marriott is within walking-distance of the Georgetown campus and steps away
from a major metro stop. Rooms are available for $99/night next week under
the ?Georgetown Debate? block.

We hope to see many of you this fall in the DC! If you have any questions,
please contact me. I will post a formal invitation with a more detailed
schedule of events next month.

Best,

JP

-----