[Ndca-l] the Bay Area Urban Debate League wants a Program Director

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Sun May 22 16:08:29 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dmitri Seals <dseals at baudl.org>
Date: Sat, May 21, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Subject: help the Bay Area Urban Debate League find a Program Director!

 Our wonderful Program Director has decided to move on and prepare for law
school - we will miss her, but know that this is an opportunity to make a
leap forward in our fourth year serving the young people of the Bay.  Tina
helped us to institutionalize and build the strength to make a deeper impact
for many more youth, and we are looking for someone to build on that
foundation to help us realize the potential of this program. So...

*If you know anyone who:
*

   - *Has debate experience (coaching or debating).
   *
   - *Loves working with youth.*
   - *Is passionate about building the power of youth.
   *

*Please spread the word.*

Our tentative start date is *July 1*.  Interested candidates should send
resume, cover letter, and three references to Dmitri Seals at
dseals at baudl.org. The deadline for applications is *June 3*, with interviews
to be scheduled for the week of June 13.

We only have a few weeks to spread the word, so please don't delay - help us
get the word out!  More details are attached.

Much love,
Dmitri

*ps, it's the last few days of the BAUDL Auction - some cool stuff up there,
give it a quick look at http://tinyurl.com/baudl1*

--

 <http://www.baudl.org>

Executive Director