[Ndca-l] The 30th Southern Bell Forum is January 6-8, 2012

Kevin Hamrick krhamrick
Tue Nov 1 10:25:25 EDT 2011

Dear Friends:

The 30th Southern Bell Forum will be held on the MBA campus in Nashville January 6-8, 2012.  If you would like to come, we would love to have you.  For those of you who have not already entered via the Joy of Tournaments, we ask that you do so as soon as possible to as to facilitate our preparations for the event.  Our campus is currently undergoing several major construction projects and we want to ensure that we can accommodate as many of you as possible.

Best -